Thursday 24 April 2008

Dissatisfaction

Life likes to make a fool out of you.
It taunts you, it misleads you... it jeers at you.

It makes you work 1/4 of your life in the pursuit of something you imagined could give you what you need.
And when you finally get it, all you get, one hour of euphoria followed by a sinking feeling...

The lies, the meaningless activities... the aversion to anything hackneyed... the building up of something that i am not even sure really exists. What lies beneath all that? Even the way i think has been changed.
Was it worth it?

How could i have been so lost in the search for something so ephemeral...so temporal...

Bloody rant. I'm sorry for having to put the invisible readers of my blog through this.

2 comments:

Nethermost said...

How I wish I was invisible.

So How did the LTA thing go? I sort of gave up halfway during the whole thing, as seen from my absolute silence throughout.

Alison said...

Hello Yonglong. Haha! I got offered, but i rejected it in the end. Well, silence is always better than hollow, empty talk.