Monday 21 July 2008

To my beautiful blog

Dearest gently turquoise, beautifully colour coordinated green-gray blog,

I love you.

I'm so sorry that i have to say goodbye. Honestly, my emotion generating muscle is bleeding as i type.

Drip Drip Drip Splat Splosh Splaaaaoooodch. That's my blood, dripping on you.
Do you feel it?

THE GREAT FIREWALL OF CHINA has MERCILESSLY BANNED YOU! ALONG with Xanga, livejournal, wordpress, greatestjournal, GOOGLE!!!!!!!!!! WIKI!!!!!!!!!!!! you name it, they have probably banned it. Shoot me. really. shoot me now.

argh. I LOOOOOVEEEE YOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! WHY? WHY MUST I SAY GOODBYE?! WHY?! WHY?!

I apologise for being so angsty.

Well, i have to move you to diaryland... its the only one of your compatriots left...that i know of anyway. So goodbye my dearest... its better that we part now than later...

Please remember... you are the classiest.

Below is the link to an UGLY BLACK RED AND WHITE PAGE...

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! would someone like to teach me how to get rid of the BLOOODY RED words? :>

Well... bye. yes. bye. i'll be below from now on... i love you.. i'll be back in 4 years.

http://alisonleejy.diaryland.com/

No comments: