Saturday 4 April 2009

GRACE!

I think I've been very disagreeable lately. Apologies.

Anyway, to satisfy curiosity about my sister... flesh and blood connection (Can't tell from the way we look... But, there are similarities!) here are some photos of her! Needless to say, I didn't necessarily choose the most flattering ones. Envy, sibling rivalry... Forgive me. but these are quite okay! :)

Grace, a couple of years back. Then, this was my favourite picture of her. JH took it, not me.

My mother and her. Birthday celebration... reinforces idea that I was picked up from the garbage disposal. (In my defense, I look like my aunty when she was younger! So... I'm legitimate)

Thats her now!

Yep! She's the sweet and nice one in the family.

A whole blog post of pictures on my sister! Grace, you can't kill me. I'm in Shanghai! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How nice. That you blog about your sister.

johncage said...

Yea "nice".. why are you blogging about me? It looks like I have no changed much since 4 years ago.. =)

Alison said...

Cause I promised Sam to show him your picture :) Hi Grace, meet Sam. Hi Sam, meet Grace... hehehe

johncage said...

Hm. Alright then.

Hello Sam. *waves