Thursday 16 July 2009

Semester 2

Back on Blogger. This time with an awesome proxy suggested by Sam. Thank you!
So Grace is gone, summer stretches ahead shimmering with never ending heat waves.

I guess its time for a semester wrap up.
This semester was about people, confusion, grades. Three words to perfectly sum up the whole of my second semester in a communist country hahahaha!

Alright. I clubbed alot ... Then got sick of it.

I met alot of people, and then got sick of the bad ones. I met more people, and liked the good ones.

I worried about my future and my grades. I worried about the cons of living here. I got tired. I got sick of worrying.

I floated around and learnt much in the process. Then I got sick of it too.

After all the things I got sick of... I realized that I probably have a very short attention span or a very short irritation fuse. =)

I make good friends with Shandong people.

I need to work harder next semester.

I can live without Singapore... but that sentiment excludes its food.

I like grapefruit juice and tea eggs.

I now have 3 water dispensers in my room. Only one works. I have a fridge given by shuzhen (my old one died) I realised that my iron can be plugged in... I was always just too stupid to change the angle. I have 2 pots (donated too). A new shoe rack. We now have 3 shoeracks in the room...

Every semester is like a different life.

I can scold decently in chinese now.

No comments: