Thursday 1 January 2009

Alison's Stream of Consciousness 2009

There we go. My stunted fingers have lost their brains. pam bam fam wam they hit the keys with muted force. Christmas, New Year... In the light of horrid failure and painfully long yet punishingly short days, poof. They don't exist. Festivity is something that doesn't exist in Fudan. Bothered, Burdened, Disturbed. Is someone going to complain about my complaining? I don't know. Nonsense happens. Both in my brain and in that of others. New year New year. So meaningless. I do hope she treats me well... Is 2009 going to be a cruel mistress? 2008 has been good. I should stop harping on that. 2009... I think it'll be a year of light tests... Personal, Professional. Light tests... strange term... I think I used it because the outcome of these tests, be it failure or success would not be life altering. But I think that I should be able to learn more about myself, more about the world from them. mmm... 2009... It'll be a year of discipline too. I need to discipline myself, my reactions and what I say. Perhaps another way to put it would be that I need to put up a frostier glass panel. mmm... I need to learn to... yes... same thing I'm going to repeat it for the umpteenth time. 宽容的心胸 I need to discipline myself HARD with regards to this aspect. School work too... I think I need to control my sleep intake. Deprivation should be a good task master. HAHA sounds ludicrous. Nonsensical me. I'm tired... Its 12.58 how long have I been typing this random nonsense? But yes. 2009. Be kind. But challenge me. (Not with regards to exams though... I would like smooth sailing happiness...



No comments: