Wednesday 14 January 2009

My walk with THE DUDE

Every time I think about my religion, I will be seized by a variety of emotions.
1) Argh! My god! (note the irony) Why are these people so ewwwwwwwrrrgggwhwhwwwgghhhh!
2) Intense guilt- Why why why????????- I am a terrible Christian :(
3) All consuming resignation.
4) Moderate contentment.
5) Slight self debasement. Okay. Understatement.

Hmmm. I should work on being glad.
Strangely enough, Why am I still a Christian? Why did I become a Christian?!
One never really understands the odd matters of faith and screwed up minds.

P.S. HAHAHA! Fret not my dear Christian friends and boyfriend. I am NOT having doubts or a strange seizure. Just trying to add humor, a little bit of direction and truth to my, QUOTE: "Walk with God".

P.P.S. Will appreciate if NO ONE leaves a comment asking me to Pray. Its the kind of thing that will incite reaction (1) above. -refer to it if you've forgotten. Its just an eye flick away.

1 comment:

Brendan said...

LOL. Entertaining.